Each weekday, we choose a brief listing of reports articles, commentary, and different noteworthy hyperlinks associated to the Supreme Court. To counsel a chunk for us to think about, electronic mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the Friday morning read:
- Ginni Thomas’s emails with Trump lawyer add to tumult at Supreme Court (Robert Barnes & Ann E. Marimow, The Washington Post)
- Latest Ginni Thomas controversy means the Supreme Court can’t escape the 2020 election (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- Sotomayor Says Supreme Court Can ‘Regain the Public’s Confidence’ (Adam Liptak, The New York Times)
- As abortion ruling nears, U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades to the general public (Lawrence Hurley, Reuters)
- Supreme Court beneath strain to punt local weather case (Pamela King, E&E News)