About the Role:
Reporting on to the Logistics & Procurement Manager, we’re searching for a passionate self-starter to tackle an entry-level place as Product Technician throughout the Product and Operations division. The Growcer is a fast-paced and extremely dynamic start-up and thus the perfect candidate will embrace carrying a number of hats and supporting the assorted wants of the Product and Operations groups. These actions will embrace prototype fabrication, system testing, delivery, receiving and warehouse administration.
The perfect candidate have to be good with their palms because the position consists of lifting and transferring bins across the warehouse, using energy instruments when fabricating check items, and aiding with system upkeep in our onsite check facility.
Mechanical and Prototype Fabrication Duties:
- Assist with upkeep of check facility gear and utilities.
- Ensure cleanliness and security of all product and operation areas.
- Ship/obtain product as required.
- Work with our manufacturing job board and ERP system to order elements and supplies.
- Fabricate prototype parts or fixtures, modify current prototypes, and carry out handbook or automated assessments of programs.
- Assemble prototype items to Engineer specs utilizing established procedures, blueprints, written and/or oral directions.
- Communicate instantly with Design Engineers to producing prototype transmissions for future manufacturing.
- Help develop the Rapid Prototype space to turn into a extremely utilized and operationally efficient workspace.
- Perform prototype builds together with efficiency characterization per engineering work orders/directions.
- Fabricate new or modify current prototype parts or fixtures.
- Order, obtain and stock prototyping supplies and gear.
Learn extra concerning the position and apply right here.
Interested candidates ought to submit a concise cowl letter and résumé to:
email@example.com. We stay up for assembly you!