New Delhi: WhatsApp is regularly introducing new options to enhance the expertise of its customers. There’s additionally a characteristic on this that permits you to share your WhatsApp standing on Fb. For those who had been unaware of this characteristic, you would possibly share your WhatsApp standing on Fb by following the procedures outlined under.
Tips on how to share WhatsApp standing on Fb:
- To start, open WhatsApp and navigate to Standing.
- Make a standing replace if you have not beforehand.
- You will discover two sharing choices right here, relying on whether or not you wish to share a brand new or outdated Standing.
- If you wish to share a brand new standing replace, go to Maya Standing and choose Share to Fb Story.
- Chances are you’ll be requested to open or permit the Fb app right here as properly. Click on it to open the Fb app.
- Come right here and select who you want to share the Standing with. Then choose Share Now.
Tips on how to share on iPhone
- On the similar time, go to Share My Standing on iPhone or Extra by My Standing on Android to share outdated standing updates.
- Then, on Extra, choose Share to Fb.
- Then choose Share Now.
- On iPhone, faucet My Standing, and on Android, faucet the choices subsequent to My Standing. Then, faucet the additional choice (or) subsequent to the Standing you want to submit, and final, faucet Share to Fb.
- To entry the Fb app, hit Permit or Open if requested. Select who you want to share inside the Fb app, then press Share Now.
- WhatsApp will reopen once you share the Standing.
- If there are a number of Statuses, you’ll be able to choose which one to broadcast on Fb Story.
- This characteristic is just out there in case you have Fb or Fb Lite for Android or the Fb App for iOS put in in your cellphone.