JEE Major 2022: The Nationwide Testing Company (NTA) will announce the outcome for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Major session two examination tomorrow, August 6. In line with stories the JEE Major July session outcome will probably be introduced on August 6, and the reply key was launched on August 3. The JEE Major 2022 outcome will probably be accessible on the official web site jeemain.nta.nic.in. At the moment was the final day to boost objections on JEE Major reply key, candidates wanted to pay a price of Rs 200 per query. The candidates ought to be aware that the price is non-refundable.
Candidates are suggested to solely examine the official web site of NTA, nta.ac.in and the JEE web site, jeemain.nta.nic.in. The outcomes will probably be declared on these two web sites solely.
JEE Major 2022: Right here is methods to obtain the session 2 outcome
– Go to the official web site — jeemain.nta.nic.in.
– On the homepage, search for the hyperlink that reads, “JEE Major 2022 Paper 2 Consequence.”
– You can be directed to a brand new webpage.
– Enter the login credentials reminiscent of utility quantity and date of delivery and click on on the submit choice.
– Your JEE Major Session 1 Paper 2 outcome will probably be displayed on the display.
– Obtain the outcome and take a printout of it for future reference.
The JEE Major scores will probably be derived following a normalisation process. The percentile rating is used within the preparation of the JEE Major advantage lists. The advantage checklist combines the scores of those that wrote the take a look at within the first session of JEE Major 2022 in June in addition to in July.