As the US insurance industry continues to face a myriad of challenges, the finest producers have been going the further mile to guard what issues to their purchasers. Now, for the eighth yr, Insurance Business America (IBA) is recognizing insurance professionals who stood out by hitting the highest numbers.
IBA recognized the top producers for 2022 by inviting producers to appoint themselves. To be eligible, candidates will need to have achieved not less than $1,000,000 in fee income in 2021, with not less than 50% industrial property and casualty (P&C) enterprise and have demonstrated year-on-year development.
- Alan Jones – govt vice chairman, AssuredPartners
- Dan Borgna – vice chairman of environmental and building, Dale Group
- Jeffrey Maconaghy – company president, AssuredPartners
- Joel Hirschfeld – president, Hirschfield & Associates
- Jonathan Axel – space president, West Coast, The Liberty Company Insurance Brokers
Find out extra about a few of the winners and the way they hit the highest numbers regardless of a difficult market by clicking the hyperlinks above, or take a look at the remainder of the winners by studying the IBA Top Producers 2022 report for free right here.