Canadian farmers are very involved in regards to the impression managing fertilizer emissions via regulation could have on farm profitability. Over 900 farmers from the Insights Panel responded to the ActualAgriresearch Fertilizer Emissions Survey and provided their issues, perception, and motion on the subject of emissions reductions. 68 per cent of respondents famous they had been “very involved” in regards to the potential impression of a nationwide fertilizer emission goal. In the video under, Justin Funk of Agri Studies and Shaun Haney of Agriculture sit down to debate the general findings of the survey, together with how farmers really feel in regards to the impression on profitability, the extent…
Register to proceed studying
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to entry unique content material, get entry to invite-only webinars and, whereas provides final, we’ll ship you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your expertise on Agriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save lots of for later studying
- Manage your publication subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members solely)
- Did we point out the free RealAg Koozy?!