As farmers and ranchers as soon as once more put together to attend the Commodity Classic in-person, the Main Stage lineup was simply introduced. Some of the nation’s main agriculture consultants and well-known personalities will likely be featured on the Main Stage in the course of the 2022 Commodity Classic, held March 10 to 12 in New Orleans.
The Main Stage is positioned proper on the commerce present flooring. Presentations are scheduled throughout commerce present hours. Highlights of the Main Stage line-up for 2022 embody:
- Al Kluis, advertising and marketing columnist for Successful Farming: Strategies for Success in 2022
- Cashing in on Carbon, offered by Agoro
- The Future of Agriculture is Data, offered by GrainChain
- Generation Next, offered by Pivot Bio
- Xtreme Ag: Oh, the Mistakes We’ve Made, So You Don’t, offered by FMC
- Kevin Kimberley: The Planter Doctor
- Carbon Markets Tell-All Panel, offered by Nutrien Ag Solutions
- A cooking demonstration offered by USA Poultry & Egg Export Council
Commodity Classic is not like every other agricultural occasion and encompasses a strong schedule of academic periods, an enormous commerce present showcasing the newest know-how, tools, and innovation, top-notch leisure, inspiring audio system, distinctive elective excursions, and the chance to community with 1000’s of progressive farmers from throughout the nation.
Commodity Classic is tough at work guaranteeing that this yr’s present will likely be a enjoyable and secure occasion that complies with COVID-19 tips in New Orleans. Masks are at the moment required in all indoor areas in New Orleans, and proof of vaccination or a adverse COVID-19 check will likely be required for entry. Commodity Classic is finalizing onsite testing and vaccination verification plans to make complying with native and state COVID-19 mandates as fast and simple as potential. Visit the well being and security portion of Commodity Classic’s web site for the newest well being and security updates.
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is America’s largest farmer-led, farmer-focused agricultural and academic expertise. It is offered yearly by the American Soybean Association, National Corn Growers Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Sorghum Producers, and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.