New Delhi: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) registration will shut on Monday (May 9). Interested candidates can apply until 11:59 pm tomorrow on the official web site of Consortium of National Law Universities at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
In a primary, CLAT, the legislation entrance examination, can be performed twice. CLAT 2022 is scheduled for May 8 whereas the 2023 examination can be performed on December 18.
CLAT 2022: How to apply
1. Visit the official web site at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
2. Click on CLAT 2022 hyperlink on the homepage and choose the registration panel.
3. Select the ‘Register’ hyperlink.
4. Login utilizing cellular quantity and password.
5. Read and fill the appliance type accurately.
6. An OTP will come on your registered cellular quantity and e mail ID.
5. You can full your CLAT 2022 registration by submitting the OTP.
As per the current notification by Consortium of NLUs, candidates pays the examination price until 11:59 pm on May 11. “Request to make the fee after 11:59 PM, eleventh May 2022 is not going to be thought of. Candidates are requested to end all of the formalities nicely in time and keep away from final minute issues,” the discover additional learn.
Read the notification HERE.
CLAT is the doorway examination performed for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs at National Law Universities (NLUs).