Every month, we spotlight a number of the finest Licensing submissions in our 500px New in Licensing Gallery. On this sequence, we’ll delve into why these photographs are in excessive demand and make for wonderful Licensing content material. As a part of our ongoing dedication to teach and inform our 500px Licensing Contributors, we’ll characteristic new and related photographs on a month-to-month foundation to assist encourage creativity and join Contributors with the newest traits within the Licensing business. So, with out additional ado, let’s dive into this month’s prime 10 photographs which might be positive to captivate and encourage.
In case you are a fan of minimalism, then Naoto Kisanuki’s Licensing submission will likely be a deal with. Shot on a Leica M-10P, Naoto’s beautiful photograph is straightforward in composition however doesn’t fail to seize the moments of anticipation earlier than a storm. The juxtaposition of the calm, snow-filled panorama with the approaching stormy sky offers the viewer a mixture of feelings and pleasure.
1. We love how this shot can be utilized for numerous business functions. It will probably simply be used to enhance any artistic work, digital wallpaper, or built-in into business campaigns.
2. We respect how clear and minimal Naoto stored the picture with out compromising visible curiosity and aesthetic.
Evgeniia Freeman captured this lovely portrait of two sisters. We love how real and alluring this photograph is. Evgeniia did an amazing job at capturing actual fashions with genuine emotion.
1. We love how this photograph connects to themes of household, unconditional love, connection, and relationships.
2. We respect that Evgeniia used actual fashions that replicate the present calls for and expectations of shoppers. The fashions are embracing their pure magnificence with confidence and love.
Jaromír Chalabala has a formidable Licensing portfolio of over 3,000 photographs. His work is intentional and numerous. We respect how Jaromir captures numerous themes of enterprise and business inside his work.
1. We love that this picture illustrates themes of journey. Jaromir captured this picture in an airport, which might have required a property launch, however due to the shallow depth of discipline used within the photograph, this location is unrecognizable—solely revealing sufficient background data to inform the viewer that this mannequin is ready for a flight.
2. It was an amazing selection by Jaromir to incorporate copy area throughout the body. This enables picture patrons to simply apply textual content onto the picture and incorporate it into design work or campaigns simply.
This photograph, by Mike Linnane, captured our consideration due to how actual and relatable it’s. The anticipation of the canine holding his ball and searching on the viewer as if to say, “come and play with me”, is so clearly communicated. We needed to spotlight this picture for its relatable and lifelike message.
1. We love how this picture is captured throughout the second. The topic can simply decide up on its authenticity.
2. We respect that Mike shot this picture at eye degree with the topic. It permits the viewer to be face-to-face with the canine and really feel immersed throughout the scene.
We love David Goza’s wildlife photograph of two elk on a snowy day. The photograph is picture-perfect, to say the least. The depth of the photograph and the feel of the snow creates a lovely scene that’s immersive for the viewer.
1. We love how David included copy area inside his photograph. This makes his picture extra fascinating to content material patrons.
2. We love how the picture captures numerous depths of the scene. From the snow within the foreground to the layers of mountains within the background, this picture has loads of visible curiosity for the viewer.
Take a look at the remainder of our featured submissions under, and check out the New in Licensing August 2023 gallery for extra inspiration!
Not on 500px but? Click on right here to be taught about Licensing with 500px.