This previous time period, the Courtroom solely issued 58 signed opinions. As little as that quantity is, it was made even decrease by DIGs. The Supreme Courtroom dismissed as improvidently granted two instances:
- United States v. Texas was DIG’d. Justice Sotomayor dissented from the DIG.
- Arizona v. San Francisco was DIG’d. Chief Justice Roberts wrote a concurrence to the DIG, joined by Justices Thomas and Alito.
In 4 different instances, dissenters would have DIG’d the petition:
- Hemphill v. New York: Justice Thomas would have DIG’d.
- Unicolors v. H&M Henens & Mauritz: Justice Thomas would have DIG’d.
- Kemp v. United States: Justice Gorsuch would have DIG’d.
- Shoop v. Twyford: Justice Gorsuch would have DIG’d the petition.
Against this, through the OT 2020 Time period, there was just one DIG, Henry Schein v. Archer. And Justice Alito would have DIG’d Minerva Surgical v. Hologic.